Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

hello there 2017

Assalammualaikum..

Been almost five years since the last time i wrote on this blog. Many unexpected things have happened during my absence on blog and two of them were so life-changing. I was devastated when my one and only sister passed away unexpectedly. But then i met my future husband unexpectedly, too. We all plan but Allah plans are the best, no?


Anyway i want my posts to be in lighter and cheery tone. Not sad like my face. LoL. So from now on i will write about my wedding preparation. Woohooooo i'm on my way to be a wifeyyyy....

Well enough for now, i need to focus my energy to do study on wedding-souvenir-searching. See ya~

2 comments:

Ninda said...

:(
sedih soal adekmu but you deserve live your life full of happiness
selamat persiapan hari H semoga lancar

fi biangliliana said...

Mamacih ninchiiii. Aamiin 😘

Post a Comment