Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

lovely rain on holiday monday morning :))

Bonjour, everyone....
It's raining on my hometown rite now. Not a big rain. Not a light, one. Just perfect.

I always love rain since i'm a litte girl. The furthest time i remember when i was about three or four years old. I was standing on the sofa behind the window in my grandma's old house starring the rain. I love the way raindrops fell as a clear ball then dropped to the ground,, i love the smell, too.


When i was 14, i like to imagine being one of Harry Potter's friend, sitting beside him in the train, it's raining outside, the mistyque green hills are sparkling and wet, and we're waiting for Hogwarts. Honestly, i still hope for that moment till now :)

Another thing again i like about raining is i can be so easily write(about anyting,junk to mellow to serious) down my thoughts.I often get new weird-yet-original idea for my random short story or the spirit to make up my blogs or doing my homework with a big smile. Grin. Grin...

Right now, i get the second one. After million years( yes, i always so that hyperbolics) i don't care about my blogs, i want to see them, give new clothes, and post some posts i forget in my laptop. Some are new, when some are from past time in my e-diary. Maybe that's all boring. But, force yourself to enjoy that. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment