Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Wasting The Time (-_______-)##

Today i had an appointment to do the college task with my classmate. Couple days ago i said “let’s just meet in Sunday at 9 am”. He disagreed and chose Saturday at the same time. I’m so busy these entire week but i said ok. It’s because i thought he is quite good friend with me, we known for each other for almost three years. We took many classes together and we worked on the same student organization. I came at nine and he’s not there.


I sent him a message at ten but no reply. One hour later, he sent me message for just asking whether i bring laptop or not. I said of course, just come quick. It’s like he would never come. I waited till 1.30, but i just got the wind to chat with. Some minutes later, about few minutes to 2 pm, he sent me message that told me where was his position. On our organization room. Just that. I replied his message and he just said “did i do wrong?” Phew, what a great friend. Haha. I know maybe my anger is overwhelming. Maybe it’s just because i had so many tasks and i was becoming easy to mad at anything improper. Gosh,i had wasted my priceless time for an activity called “waiting”. Magnifique! I tried to do another task while waiting, but i just can’t focus on it. I’m so angry. I want to kick his head. I want to tear his body into pieces. Or whatelse sadistic. Or take him to the hospital, who knows he got the temporary amnesia. Well, i know i can’t do nothing except write down all my dissapointment on these window. Yeah,pretty satisfying. Haha. Hope he’ll burn out in hell, as**ole!

-august first,2010-

0 comments:

Post a Comment