Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

grudge-of the cruel score (cruel score part 2)

i was online on facebook just a few minutes ago.
i was jump here and there to my friend's account,saw the photos and the update status.
read the great, standard, and super weird new notes of some close friends.
i was happy then.for a moment.
i suddenly went to chat box, going online, inspecting who's fascinating there to be chat with.
kaaaaboooooommm!!!!!
i saw him!
a little picture of him, grinned, and his holiness name.
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh", i just wanted to jump out from his pc and yelling.


"are you human being,sir?how can a human doesn't have heart like you?"
"iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy", i'll yell louder. i'll look into his eyes.digging his eyeballs with the laserlight from my super eyes.
"i will sue you for making my GPA sounds like rubbish.you're heartless!"
when he's still stupified by his shock,i'll look for his two sons and kidnap them.grudge inside.revenge begin....i'll make them my maid.do the houseworks.work over my tasks.in the evening,i'll just feed them with some beans which i throw to the furnace.just like the stepsister to cinderella.hahahahahhaha *soap opera laugh


then i went back to reality.earth.
ehm.
i just starred at his name,his photograph,and went into his account.
just an ordinary lecturer,ordinary professional,ordinary father.
it's a pity he has no torn in his head.no evil expression.
i double-clicked my mouse to see my table of score.
C.
c for cold.stayed there starred back at me just like a horrifying creature.
well God.maybe it's just fair.maybe my lecturer had a special reason behind,for giving me rubbish score over my precious-it's not worse than my other classmates-works.


hfff,once again i've realized,maybe it's not the score that is so cruel.
maybe it's me.i've been daydreaming to become cinderella's stepsister,rite? >,,<

2 comments:

anyindia said...

owww lagi2... he's makes you gonna be crazy, right?

fi biangliliana said...

bwahaha.ndelok akun fbne ae iso nggarai esmosiong ;p

Post a Comment