Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

i have to be more thankful


It feels like somebody punch my face.

I was very ashamed when i read my friend's blog and an article on an online post.
I realized that i'm such a liar.
I always say "thank God", "thank God", at least five times a day, but i never did it with all of my heart. I just said that. Never thought that was so true. That God has gave me and still giving me amazing life. I have a great family, great friends, great opportunities in many things i loved..
I did still grumbling. Wonder why i'm not pretty, why other people have better life than me. What a stupid!

After read my friend's blogs, i knew that i must live my life fully. Enjoy every moment, sugary or sad. It's a blessing. It never happen twice, it never happen to another. It's unique, it's precious, it's mine...
When i read the article, i got the answer for my dumb and dumberer long lasting question. "Why ain't i pretty?". It's because i myself thought i'm not pretty. The article kicked me. It written; "..you have to be more thankful!"
My music player did help on these conspiracy, too. It played "tied together with a smile" by taylor swift...

"Seems the only one who doesn't see your beauty
Is the face in the mirror looking back at you
You walk around here thinking you're not pretty
But that's not true, 'cause I know you..."

Maybe this is the way my lovely God reminds me of my stupidity.
Now, with all mine, i'm saying; "Alhamdulillah.Thank you very much,God"
I do have a gorgeus life.
And everytime i feel sad, unfortunate, i just..

i just have to be more thankful :)

p.s thanks to anyin and ninneta.inspiring fighters.fight!

3 comments:

ninneta said...

puji Tuhan kalau aku bisa menginspirasimu mba.... kita ada memang untuk saling menguatkan kan?....

semangat terus ya mba.....

anyindia said...

eh ada namakuuuu

Lina said...

hei, you'r so pretty...trust me :)

Post a Comment